What is with this feeling
of being so Alone
I feel lyk crying
couldnt find ny shoulder 2 rely
I Wonder wil sum1 wil shed a tear,
wil cry on my grave wen i die
i juz wish for a single heart
in wich i can stay 4eva without a lie...
I close my eyes n try 2 luk back
n all i c dere is emply benches
think i hav to walk this endless road alone
in the everlasting rain
with this Broken Heart
and this neverdying pain...
Y is this world so mean
Y ppl luvs to c me in tears
Y i change 2 change
Y i hav 2 b ur pupper
juz to make u feel my presence
No,!..i wont
i refuse 2 b ur puppet
U cant juz play around with me nymore..
U juz dont deserve it
Im better off alone walking this endless road alone
in the everlasting rain
with this Broken Heart
and this neverdying pain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesum... I lyk th lst 4 lines very much...
ReplyDelete